October, 23rd- 26th 2018
1. Anatomic practice with high speed motors and neuroendoscopy equipment.
2. Anatomical practice of neuroendoscopic approaches to the ventricular system.
3. Anatomic practice of endoscopic approaches to the base of the skull.
4. 3D Anatomical demonstrations of ventricular, paraventricular and skull base anatomy.
5. Confrontation of anatomy and microsurgical and endoscopic approaches.
6. Presentation and discussion of cases, videos and techniques for situations and complex cases with experts.