October, 24th – 27th 2017
- Anatomic practice with high speed motors and neuroendoscopy equipment.
- Anatomical practice of neuroendoscopic approaches to the ventricular system.
- Anatomic practice of endoscopic approaches to the base of the skull.
- Anatomic practice of neuroendoscopic approaches to the anterior base cisterns and the pontocerebellar angle.
- Confrontation of anatomy and microsurgical and endoscopic approaches.
- Presentation and discussion of cases, videos and techniques for situations and complex cases with experts.